Sunday, February 25, 2007

Final touches to Flex Components

During my interactions with Flex components and questions I read in Flex-Questions make me think that though Flex components are great some of them lack final touches which would make them more usable or do what is normally expected from them if not perfect.

This is my attempt to provide few components which have been extended or sometimes created from copying code as it is difficult to override default behaviors to provide those expected behaviors. If you like these components feel free to use them. If you notice any bugs let me know, I would try my best to fix them. If you think they were very useful and have to time to write a comment go ahead. It would motivate me more. Do drop a comment if you just don't like it, so that I can make other/better use of my leisure time !

No comments: